As with any website, public use of this forum requires a set of accepted and unaccepted behaviors in order that the site may conduct business for the benefit of all. Thus, we have a few simple rules of the road that we must ask our site visitors to adhere to at all times.
The following activites are prohibited at airchexx.com:
1. You may not link to the actual audio files found on our servers. You may link to a presentation page.
2. You may not record in any way, any of the audio found at airchexx.com. Audio airchecks are intended to be played from this website within an embedded player. Furthermore, you shall not sell any audio illegally obtained from this site in any forum.
3. Visitors who choose to comment on a particular aircheck agree to refrain from personal attacks and comments shall be relative to the recording or radio station presented. Foul language and vulgarity shall not be allowed under any circumstances.
4. You shall not advertise for your personal aircheck website. Sure, competition is good, but we didn’t get to be one of the largest aircheck sites on the web by stealing other’s recordings or by advertising on other sites… we did it by simply posting tapes converted to digital. Please respect us.
5. We reserve the right to edit or delete any and all comments posted on this site for any or no reason whatsoever. Remember that opinions posted on airchexx.com are public and find their way to the various search engines, and by writing here, you take full and complete responsibility for your own comments.
6. Airchexx.com shall assume no liability whatsoever by the use or misuse of this website. Users do so at their own risk. We can’t figure out how someone might somehow get into trouble by listening to airchecks… but just in case, we’re not liable.
7. The use of ‘bots’ or other automated means to scan our servers with the intent to cause harm, distribute spam, or other illegal activities are strictly prohibited. We reserve the right to deal with such threats at our own discretion, including ip banning, blocking, and the use of law enforcement.